Inside Kanaka’s Stroller Bag
Our Quinny Buzz comes with a stroller bag. Previously we used it for keeping our baby carrier and we brought a separate diaper bag along.
Now that we’re more experienced in traveling with the baby, we try to bring less stuff. It also turns out that we rarely use the baby carrier. So, now instead of bringing a separate diaper bag, we make use of the stroller bag to hold everything.
I use a bag organizer and plastic ziplock bags to categorize the contents. Putting things in ziplock bags make them more compact (vacuum tight) and prevent the clothes from getting wet if accidents involving water happen.
And here’s what is inside the stroller bag :
- Nursing Apron
- Changing Mat and cloth inside plastic bag with ziplock
- Disposable diapers inside plastic bag with ziplock
- Spare clothes and socks inside plastic bag with ziplock
- Wet Bag
- Wash cloth
- Toiletries : Mothercare Liquid Talc, Minyak Telon
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mothercare Baby Wipes and Pigeon Baby Wipes with Food Grade
All bags are packed, and we’re ready to stroll..
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.