Turned out that dairy product doesn’t fit to Raka’s lil tummy, I changed the milk ingredient with coconut milk. It actually tasted as good as if it uses milk.
- Macaroni (I use 3 spoon of macaroni)
- Red Spinach, chopped
- 100g Minced Beef
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove
- Salt and Sugar and Pepper
- Basil (or other herbs leaves)
- Olive oil
- Cheese, the melted the better
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the baking pan with butter or margarine.
- Cook the macaroni in a boiling salted water until al dente, as directed.
- In a pan, melt the olive oil, add onion and garlic, cook for about 2 minutes, add the minced beef. Then add the coconut milk, stir occasionally while add the salt, sugar, pepper, and the herbs.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine macaroni, beef mixture, egg, and chopped red spinach.
- Spread the final mixture into baking pan, layer with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.