Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin
I always love fluffy muffins. Somehow, I rarely find a really good one. Most of the muffins I buy from the bakery are usually very thick and not-so-fluffy. So when a friend of mine wanted to share her recipe, I insist that I want the fluffy one. She told me it is and as soon as I try the simple recipe, I’m hooked!! And my family is also hooked to the muffins. My 2-year old girl totally loves banana muffins and so I modify the recipe a bit to make it my own.
So, here .. I’m sharing the recipe for the first time with you all, Urban Mama! :)
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 3 Bananas
- Chocolate Chip
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 190C degrees (375 degrees F). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, mashed the bananas together with sugar, egg and melted butter.
4. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until moistened.
5. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Drop the chocolate chips inside the batter and also sprinkle some on top.
6. Pop into the oven for about 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Voila! Enjoy your muffins with a cup of coffee or milk for your little one.
You can replace the chocolate-chip with other ingredients, like grated cheese. Or none at all :)
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.