- Fresh strawberries, sliced (most types of soft fruit can be used).
- Thick natural yogurt or the same flavor as the fruit.
- Liquid sugar or honey.
- Fresh milk.
How to make:
- Blend them all until pureed.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove, run some water over the outside of the mold until you can gently pull the popsicle out.
- Since this is an alternate recipe, based on a some recipes I found in the web, there are no specific measurement for the ingredient.
- I used thick strawberry yogurt, home-made liquid sugar & fresh milk.
- Enjoy all!
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.