I can tell you straight up - this is flat easy! Just substitute banana for pineapple with a packet of readily available flour for fritters.
Taste: Oh so sweet with a burst of tangy pineapple in every bite.
Texture: Crunchy on the outside. Serve while hot.
Ease: Eazy Peazy!
- Generic brand of pineapple (trust me-they taste the same). Usually it's watered in heavy syrup.
- 2-3 tablespoons of readily mixed flour. I use Sasa but any brand made for frying fruit fritters should be fine.
- A swirl of sweet condensed milk. I use Frisian Flag.
- Oil for cooking
- Drain the pinapples from the heavy syrup and make sure there's as little syrup in the pineapple (but don't go too far by drying them with tissue).
- Mix the Sasa with water until it thickens but not too thick. Make sure it's not runny.
- Dip the pineapple and deep fry it until golden brown.
- Place them nicely and drizzle or swirl condensed milk on top for a sweet finish.