Saya punya resep banana pudding, hasil ngutak-ngatik di dapur. Kata teman-teman sih enak. Kalau nggak percaya silakan urban Mama coba. Gampang banget, gak perlu pake mixer! Bisa untuk berbuka puasa.
Recipe by me, inspired by Donauwelle’s recipe.
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled, ring sliced.
- 1½ pack lady finger (150 gr).
- 1/2 liter fresh milk.
- 1 pack of custard powder (37 gr).
- 150 gr butter.
- 100 gr granulated sugar.
- Cocoa powder.
- Take 5 tablespoons of milk (from the half liter milk), mix with custard powder and sugar. Mix well until dissolved.
- Cook the rest of milk in a sauce pan over small heat. When it almost boil, remove from the heat then add custard mixture gradually and stir to avoid the lump.
- Return the pan to the heat, continue cooking and stirring continuously until thickened. Turn off the heat and add butte into the sauce pan. Mix until melted. Set aside.
- Place lady finger in a glass alternately with banana slices. Pour custard cream over. Garnish with cocoa powder. Repeat the steps until finished.
- Store in fridge before serving.
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.