Topic: Galang Dana u/ Member Indah Kurniawaty G-Mom

hi urban Mama Papa,
salah satu member TUM, indah kurniawaty (G-Mom, mama Ganesh), mengalami musibah yaitu rumahnya kebakaran. tidak ada yang tersisa.

bagi para urban parents yang ingin membantu, silakan...

DONASI CASH

BCA
acct# 0350351612
a/n Shinta A.D Lestari

Bank Mandiri
acct# 101 000 433 5335
a/n Shinta A.D Lestari

Paypal
For those who doesn't live in Indonesia, you can also send the donation via Paypal account to [email protected]

Jangan lupa berikan message TUM4GMOM di transfer-an donasi anda ya!

wrote:

Setelah urban Mama & Papa melakukan donasi ke rekening di atas, harap kirim email ke [email protected] dengan info sebagai berikut:

[list=1]
  • Nama[/*]
  • Alamat (hanya alamat di Indonesia ya)[/*]
  • No HP[/*]
  • Jumlah Sumbangan[/*]
  • Dikirimkan ke BCA / Mandiri / Paypal (pilih salah satu)[/*]
  • Nomor rekening pengirim[/*]

Silakan sebarkan berita ini agar semakin banyak dana yang dapat kita galang untuk membantu G Mom.

Terima kasih :)

? love to write and run - a bus transjakarta passenger ?
    @ninityunita

Insya Allah, smoga bisa membantu.... Hyuks mamas papas, bantuan sekecil apapun,bisa mengurangi beban G-Mom sekeluarga... Yang sabar n tabah ya mb Indah.. Kiss kiss buat Ganesh jg ya...

Working mom who wants to do it exclusively, especially for my 'Athar"
    Tweet me on : @Anggie_mamAthar l My world on : http://maylav.blogspot.com/

penggalangan dana utk G-Mom sudah terkumpul sebanyak IDR 2 juta kemaren, dan sudah diberikan kepada beliau. semoga bermanfaat untuk mengurangi beban sekeluarga.

terima kasih buat semua urban mama/papa yang sudah memberikan donasi.

? a worker by choice, a mom & wife by nature ?
    owner - slesta.com | @slesta

Concurrently, you should know that there are numerous students who have considered this rather attractive option – to purchase custom essays online.
    This solution is readily available for every student, being hassle free and time efficient. jetwritting

+27730886631"lost love spell caster/VOODOORIAN SPELLS SCOTLAND CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, UAE, Germany.
    I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birth. I get indications in mind and senses about things and people. I am perfect in clairvoyant, psychic, divination readings basically based on African native Arabic form of Numerology spell casting; I have an intense command over spiritual healing, spells and its removals. I can read minds of anyone or any number of people just by their names. Very pleased to be here and serve. I am spirit possessor from native African most known tribal clans providing the best of my services in my personal surroundings and have been a part of the Internet Psychic Communities. I have been loved and acclaimed by so many who are now my regular friends seeking support during times of confused situations in their lives. My reputation follows me due to God s given abilities and with the hard earned knowledge i have gained. If you are seeking anything regarding career, financial situations, love relationship, cheating, love breakups situations just not being good and well, or even if you are intending to know about any upcoming plan or thing, or even if you want to know what someone has on mind, what goes on with people, I give accurate detailed readings and services to help clarify and give guidance to any question queries or problem you have.I make it a apoint to explain exactly how I will conduct your reading, to ensure that you are comfortable and fully understand what it entails and what it does not, psychic is all about taking a very down- to earth, hands on open approach, Feel free to
    E-mail: [email protected],
    whats-app: +27730886631.
    Dr Iwisa