Topic: TK SURABAYA - Cordova Islamic School

Cordova Islamic School
---
Jl. Raya Dharma Husada Indah No.27-29, Mulyorejo, Kec. Mulyorejo, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60115
---
Telepon(031) 5924536

Tahun Ajaran 2019/2020
---
1. Formulir Pendaftaran: Rp 100.000
2. Uang Pangkal: Rp 4.500.000
3. SPP/bulan: Rp 370.000
4. Seragam: Rp 450.000
5. Uang Kegiatan/tahun: Rp 1.500.000
6. Biaya Lainnya: Rp 500.000
---
TOTAL BIAYA Rp 7.420.000 

I think it is a good idea to open an Islamic school. I would like to be a teacher or a student in this school. It is a good idea to open an Islamic school in our country, because we have many Muslim students who want to learn Arabic and Islam. I would recommend this https://www.debwan.com/forums/thread/5126/Finding-the-Best-Merchant-Account site to contact best schools. Our country needs more schools where they can learn Arabic and Islam because there are not enough schools that teach these subjects in our country

Opening an Islamic school, in my opinion, is an excellent initiative. I'd like to attend this institution either as a student or a teacher. Our nation needs an Islamic school because there are a lot of Muslim kids that wish to study Arabic and Islam. I would advise that.  monkey mart

In my opinion, starting an Islamic school is a great idea. I'd want to go to this school either to learn or to teach. Many Muslim children want to learn Arabic and Islam, hence our country needs an Islamic school. Refer geometry dash meltdown

I have really sent this onto a been unsettle sorting out a little homework on this. Thusly, he plainly got me dinner considering the way that I found it for him... haha. So grant me to fix up this.... Appreciative to YOU for the supper!! Taking into account everything, without a doubt, thanx so that contributing energy might actually see this point here on your site. the info bee