Topic: Cerebral palsy

i need some opinions and sharing from mothers who had children with cerebral palsy..thanks a lot

kiki, gue pindahin threadnya ke forum Child ya.

mamas, ada yang bisa bantu?

? comic and crochet addict ?
theurbanmama.com | @turniptopia

ini udah dijawab di "ask the expert" kan ya? di SINI.

silahkan kalo mau bahas lebih lanjut loohhh...

? a worker by choice, a mom & wife by nature ?
owner - slesta.com | @slesta

ini ada pengalaman mama jarvi di artikel yang tayang di TUM bulan lalu: http://theurbanmama.com/articles/dealing-with-cerebral-palsy.html

semoga membantu.

? love to write and run - a bus transjakarta passenger ?
@ninityunita

Hi, I would like to recommend a site that helped me at the last minute. I am already a 4th year student, and I am learning thanks to the service sentence starters for essays.If not for them, I would not have had time to write a thesis.  I turned to the guys, they quickly consulted me and very quickly made me a thesis. I am very grateful to them for this and I recommend you to use their services too, because they do not end on the thesis.

I once thought about new hobbies, and online gambling seemed interesting. I searched around and chose the Grand Rush app. This site is from Australia, and to be honest, I've always liked kangaroos, and the games here were super. They give out bonuses as if the world is ending tomorrow. I liked it there, it's easy to play, you win - you're happy, you lose - well, next time you'll be lucky.