Topic: Kelebihan berat badan

hi all,,,salam kenal ya, gw bunda nya aufa (4m3w) kemaren baru imunisasi n kt DSA nya aufa kelebihan berat badan 1/2 kg skrg BB nya aufa 8,5 kg,,,ada pengalamn yg sama g sama aufa,,,terus kt DSA nya mesti ganti susu pk nut**L*n coz bebas sukrosa tp harganya selangit he2,aufa dr umur 1 bln pk sufor (lac**g*n) coz asi ku g keluar n cocok pk sufor itu

aufa kalau pertanyaannya ttg kenaikan berat badan dan hubungannya dengan susu, silahkan ke SINI ya.

kalau lebih tanya ttg susu formula nya, ada di SINI .. walopun ini sebenernya lbh ngebahas ttg sufor untuk toddler, tapi more or less masih bisa.

please use the search function (ada di atas sejajar dengan index, FAQ, etc.) sebelom buka thread baru. dan please buka di sub-forum yang benar. sub forum ini lebih untuk perkenalan & suggestions & questions ttg forum.

thanks!

? a worker by choice, a mom & wife by nature ?
owner - slesta.com | @slesta

"Tentu, ada beberapa pilihan penitipan anak yang bagus di Jakarta Barat. Mungkin ada yang punya saran, terima kasih."
رش حشرات وقوارض

Hi.SweetBonanzaGame has quickly become my favorite destination for online gaming, especially when it comes to easy and profitable gameplay. The vibrant graphics and engaging themes create a fun and exciting atmosphere that keeps me coming back for more. But what truly sets this site apart is how straightforward it is to win. With its unique cascading reels and the multiplier bonuses in the Sweet Bonanza slot, I’ve found that my wins pile up quickly. Plus, the site offers frequent tournaments and cash prize opportunities that make the experience even more rewarding. Whether you’re spinning the reels or participating in special events, https://sweetbonanzagame.net/ is a great place to enjoy quick and substantial earnings.

I recently had the opportunity to use AllEssayWriter for best essay writing service I am thoroughly impressed with their service. From start to finish, the experience was exceptional. The team of writers is highly skilled and demonstrated a deep understanding of my subject matter, producing an essay that was not only well-researched but also eloquently written. Their attention to detail and adherence to deadlines were spot-on, which alleviated a lot of stress during a particularly busy period. Additionally, their customer support was responsive and helpful, ensuring all my queries were addressed promptly. I highly recommend AllEssayWriter to anyone in need of top-notch essay writing services. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction truly sets them apart.

The sex dolls for men look very realistic, almost comparable to real people. Using the latest materials and technology, imitating the body structure and curve design of real people, allows users to feel the most realistic feeling during sex.