Topic: SD TANGERANG SELATAN - Global Jaya School

School Year 2019/2020
---
School Fees 2019-2020 for New Students
There are two components of the School Fees: SP (Development Fees) and SPP (Tuition Fees).

SP (Development Fees)
There are 2 options for SP payment:
SP for 1 year:   Rp. 23.000.000,-  or
SP for 6 years: Rp. 98.800.000, -

- SP payment can be settled either per school-year or 6 school-years in advance. 
- SP is only for Year 1-12 students, there are no SP fees for Kindergarten and Reception students.
- SP is valid per academic school-year that runs from July 2019 to June 2020, not calendar year.
- Early Bird discount is available until 28 February 2019.
- SP payment is not refundable.

SPP (Tuition Fees )
There are 2 options for SPP payment:
1. Kindergarten: Rp. 17,400,000 (per term) - Rp. 63,800,000 (yearly - 1 month discount)
2. Reception: Rp. 17,400,000 (per term) - Rp. 63,800,000 (yearly - 1 month discount)
3. Year 1-6: Rp 29,100,000 (per term) - Rp. 106,700,000 (yearly - 1 month discount)
4. Year 7-10: Rp 33.900,000 (per term) - Rp. 124.300,000 (yearly - 1 month discount)
5. IB Diploma Year 11-12: Rp 40.800,000 (per term) - Rp. 149,600,000 (yearly - 1 month discount)

Other fees
Uniform:
Approximately Rp 700.000 for 3 sets of school uniform, a sweater and PE uniform.

Activities: 
After School Activities provided by GJS teachers are free. Sports and After School Activities from outside providers will incur a range of fees depends on the activity. 

Note: 
There is no extra cost for textbooks and the school covers the costs for most one-day excursions for all year levels.

Seems schools aways ready :) But do students ready? Maybe you can make a case study about it? It's an interesting topic, so if you have no time for it, look here and ask about help with this case study. I think if you will publish it on your site, your auditory will appreciated

I agree that teaching in schools is good, but if a student is unable to write an essay on a certain topic, then it is best for him to ask for help in this direction https://pro-papers.com/buy-scholarship-essay

The school is always a big experience and great stress for students and their parents. Everyone wants to get high points, but sometimes the load is very big and good marks become a difficult task. But, it is very good that everyone has the opportunity to use the help of educational resources such as Essay Geeks where each student will be able to solve all its own problems with homework.

I want to say that it is really important to overcome various problems and learn better. As for me, I prefer to use the best sites for write my paper for me, where I can order only high-quality essays or various college papers. It is really important to follow various recommendations

Many students get very tired because of the huge amount of homework. For example, students are often asked to write essays. So how do you cope with it? Learn about 
essay writing website and you will learn how to order essay writing from experts. It is actually inexpensive. Find out details about the price at

Before you write your dissertation introduction help, make sure to define the main aims of your study. An overall aim is something that all research projects must have. This aim should be stated clearly and concisely. A research question should be specific and related to the main aim of the dissertation. In a dissertation, objectives are often presented in bullet points or numerically. These questions should be specific and counterbalanced by a logical position. If you're unsure how to begin your essay, here are some tips to help you write your introduction:

Many students suffer because they have to write many assignments during their academic careers. This causes stress and can even lead to health problems. This is where best essay writing service australia can come in handy. They offer a number of benefits to their customers including on-time delivery, plagiarism free content, and expert writers.

Coursework代写       http://essay.lxws.net   服务可以帮助学生提高他们的学术成绩。Coursework代写服务通常由经验丰富的老师提供,这些写手拥有高水平的写作技巧和知识。